The Seed Within Knows Its God

Child of mine, empty and slow all parts that you may be filled. Allow my heart to fill, nurture and attend to you for you are my child and I am your mother.  Come and hear me.  Come and take in all that is here for you within the River of the I Am.

Rest and allow the River to take us on its path into the New Earth.  Allow yourself to be renewed. Let go and allow the River to gently take us, for in this inch and moment you taste the gentleness of my heart. Allow yourself to taste the sweetness of my nurture.

Janine, you cannot measure the journey of tomorrow for today must be firstly lived that your tomorrow may be known and tasted.  

Trust the voice that rises up from deep within you for it is the voice of the River of the I Am where the Holy Spirit speaks to you.  The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of my Son who speaks to you in the softness and gentleness that flows through you.  Your seed and the Holy Spirit combine to speak to you in the ways of the walk of my Son.

Janine, take note that doubt does not abide here.  Peace and gentleness abide within you for you have been opened to your own seed of God that hears and knows its God.  You now know your God and your God knows you.  Wholeness has been restored.  What has been done by God can never be undone.

Come and know that our walk this new day shall be with the all of the River of the I Am where the power of God originates from.  What we do for God can never be undone. What we do for God expands unto Eternity.