The Ways of Elders

Child, peace is within you. Peace flows within the River of the I Am that all may know peace. 

As you breathe take in all that surrounds you for the River flows within and without that all your senses may take in your God. As we commune take in my nurture and attention. As the sun rises take in the beauty and love that is of you and me for the I Am graces us with this Tabernacle.

Your gratitude and joy for what we have is known. You must leave all behind to be mine at this depth that you may gain all that is of the love and power of the River. 

You cannot go back to what was. You cannot walk the old path. You must raise your hands and reach out to others for you have become whole. In wholeness your soul is so filled with God that you walk to give others what you have received. 

You now walk with me with the wisdom of the River of the I Am. You are now given the name of elder. This is God's will for you for you have journeyed into the depths where elders abide.