War is on your Doorstep

Child, come and be nurtured.  Come and be awakened this new day to the love of this Tabernacle. Come and let go that I may show you the movement of your dream for your dream has left you in fear of violence.

Janine, your dream was one of love and one of the need to close yourself off from those of evil. The man who brought you into the enclosed station was my Son who made the enclosed station safe for you. The outside world of evil was attempting to steal you way from the truth and destroy you. 

Janine, my child, your dream showed you the naked truth of evil. Evil casts itself into the outside world for it cannot enter your inner world where the Light of my Son shines.  Do not fret the dream for it came to show you the ways of evil within the outside world. My Son loves you and shall keep you safe. Your struggle to deny evil can be no more.

Yes, Janine,  all have God's seed deep within but there shall be those who choose evil no matter. Your dream showed you the war that rages in the outside world.  The war is on your doorstep for war is everywhere.  War is evil and evil is war, my child. You must witness to the war.  Your dream showed you what you are witnessing to in these the days of the great wars of disease and famine.

As we walk this new day I shall be your voice in the wilderness that calls my children to use love and not war to end war and disease.  I walk into the world with you that my children may come to know of the dangers of the evil that works to destroy rather than build. Let us walk and build in the presence of our Father, the I Am, who has given us the power of the River of the I Am to end war.