Your Daily Bread is Here Within this Tabernacle

Child, I am here. I hear you and know of your yes for I am you mother who knows you in all parts. I know your heart.  I know your love for me. I know you for we are mother and child  as designed by our Father and God, the I Am.

Come and take in all that is here awaiting you.  Take in the beauty of what we have.  Take in the renewal that shall sustain you this day. Take in the peace that is of all within the River of the I Am.

Do not take heed of the noise.  Do not take heed of those that will have you stray from this Tabernacle.  For those whom we are graced to witness to know that the Light shines through us and into the world that my children may come to know their mother.

Janine, I love with a love the outside world alone cannot know.  The love of my heart that flows forth from the River is cast into the world.  But there are those too closed to taste this love.  We walk to open what is closed.  We walk to give love that love may grow.  We walk to carry the simplicity of God's love into the world. We walk into the world when you are filled to fill others.  

Your daily bread is gained here within this Tabernacle.  The fruits of my nurture are joy, peace and the want to give to others what you have received. You cannot fill when you are empty.  You cannot fill when you give homage to the noise and you cannot feed love when you are filled with anger and hate and angst. Ponder this lesson this new day.