Awaken to Grace and Receive the Holy Spirit

 Child,  attend to this Tabernacle that we may commune. Come and let us flow within the River of the I Am where you become nurtured and enlightened by its gentle and peaceful Waters. 

Awaken on this new day to all that is of our Father, our God, the I Am.  Taste the Light that flows within you, through you and out into the world for to be of the River is to be graced to take in and to give back into the world.

The lesson, this day, my child, is to awaken to what is directly given you by God through the gentle River and to gaze at it as it flows into the world through you.  Awaken to my heart as it graces you in each inch and moment and gaze at it as it flows into the air through you just as the gentle flow of the breeze. 

Breathe, my child, and know that I am with you, within you and without. The air around you is graced with the love of our Father, the I Am, through His Holy Spirit.  

What you take in from the River graces each pore of your being and then flows into the world that all may be graced by the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Your yes gains you much, my child, for what you receive from the River gives back tenfold.  Your soul expands to take in the more that you may give the more. 

Let us pray that my children awaken to grace that they may receive the Holy Spirit. To awaken to grace allows the Holy Spirit to then spread God's love out into the world tenfold.