By the Breath you Gain the Holy Spirit

Child, breathe and let go of.  Let go with the yes of your breath and the yes of your body that I may fill you on this new day.  Come and be filled with my love where we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am.

Take note of how new this day is for you and me where we flow in the ways of mother and child.  We flow with the Light of my womb.  We flow with The Holy Spirit that guides in love and only love.

As you awaken this new day take in the ways of the breath that take you to me and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where you lose the breath and gain the Holy Spirit that breathes with you and for you.  When you are filled the breath is ready to once again breathe in the outside world.

The River flows in simplicity. To give up yourself to me within the depths of the River is to learn to breathe with the breath of my Son which carries peace, faith and the promises of the Covenant.  The simple breath when turned over to the River becomes the linkage to the wisdom of  our Father, the I Am. What appears to bring death brings life. 

Janine, my child, you attend to this Tabernacle each day and with the breath you turn yourself over to me where we flow as one.  When you give up the breath you gain the ways of the Holy Spirit. Rather than fear death, my child, you gain life by allowing me to drown you in the beauty and safety and love of the River of the I Am. By the breath you  give yourself up and by the breath you gain the Holy Spirit. What appears to bring death brings life.