Come and Give What you Have received

Come and Give What You Have Received

Child, come and let go of all that we may commune within the River of the I Am. Let go and allow yourself to be taken into the depths of the River where the River breathes the Holy Spirit into you that all may be made of no effort.

Take note of how gently the River takes you into its depths. Take note of the peace that flows within  you and all around you as we commune. Take note of  your breath that opens itself up to the void where we breathe as one.  Take note of the breath within the void where we breath with the Holy Spirit where God abides.

Janine, my child, this day is of you and me.  Stay and breathe within the void with me and the Holy Spirit.  Take in what is here for you.

Take in my heart and know that the miracles in the inch and moment of your yesterday prepares you to see the miracles of today.  As we commune I make you the less and less porous to the noise. I remind you of the joy of your yesterday even when the noise was loud and clanging.  

Your yesterday showed you the ways of the chain of miracles that flow forth from the Holy Spirit and work to do good within the world. 

Janine, when you are filled to overflowing within the void we shall walk into the world with the Holy Spirit to give what you have received.  You touch my children for me and with me.  Love as this is of the River of the I Am where love becomes as the soft and gentle breeze that touches all on its path.