Come and Hear the Song of Songs

Child, you hear me and you taste me as well as the Light for you move deeper and deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune as one. Rest, be filled and know how much you are loved.

This new day finds us deep within the depths of the River where God's love shines brighter than any star.  The Great Light flows within you and through you that you may take in this Light that shows you the path to the New earth.

Be still, listen and take in the beauty that is around you, within you and through you.  Take in the peace here within the River that holds the voice of my Son for He places Himself within you. 

Janine, let us speak to the ways of hearing the song of songs and the peace of the Light, my Son and the Holy Spirit.  You firstly enter this Tabernacle with your yes and your letting go of all.  By the breath you have learned to let go and enter this Tabernacle where I carry you into the depths of the River of the I Am, one inch and moment at a time. 

As the days and weeks and years have passed you have moved deeper and deeper into the depths of the River where your  breath has let go and entered the void that allows the River to breathe for you. This space of the void is where you hear and taste the Light.  This is the space where we commune with the Light, my Son, the Christ. This is the space that fills you with the knowing of the path that leads to the New Earth.

More importantly, my child, the void gives you the taste of the New Earth where all that is of the noise is gone and all that is left are the promises of the Covenant where you commune with all of the River of the I Am.  Nothing is lost and all is gained.  Come and take in all that is for you here at this depth and when you are filled we shall move out into the world to gather my children into the River of the I Am where the peace and promises of our Father, our Guide, the I Am abides.