Come and Witness to God's Timing

 Child of mine, please know that what we have shall never end for we are mother and child by the grace of our Father, the I Am.  Come and know my love and my nurture for I feed you with the all of me that by this filling you are renewed and fed. By this filling we in turn enter the world as witnesses to God's love.

My child, raise your eyes and see the clock.  The clock moves through your day with no matter the noise for it moves with each inch and moment. Whether you take notice of the clock or not you know it moves in the timing of the Earth.

Janine, my child, God's ways are as of the clock for the River of the I Am moves in the timing of the inch and moment whether you take notice or not. The Book of Life witnesses to the clock of God where each inch and moment is no more or less precious than the current or the next or the last.

When you witness to the timing of God you see and taste the miracles within each inch and moment.  It is as the seconds that appear to fly by with no meaning but know each inch and moment has great meaning in God's timing. Know that you witness to the movement of God's clock.  God's timing is perfect. God's timing moves as assuredly as the clock before you.

Should the clock before you break down do you say there are no seconds or minutes or hours or days or years that flow forth?  My child, this is the way of God's timing for even when you are broken or when you see not God's timing know that His timing moves on towards the New Earth.

As you have come to trust the timing of the clock within the world, you are learning to trust God's timing in the same ways.  Come and witness to God's timing.

The River of the I Am flows as assuredly and consistently as the clock before you.  My child, the world's clock may one day pass away but God's clock shall never pass away.  You are of God and shall live forever with Him.