Each Soul Has God's Special Seed

Child, come and as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am know that you are being drowned in my love and the great love of the Holy Spirit. I flow with you into the depths where we commune for I am your mother and you are my child.

This new day is upon us and is being blessed by our Father, the I Am, for it is by His hand that we are mother and child.  Janine, my child, I call you by name for you are precious in my sight.  Each child I call mine for I am graced to be mother to all. I enter the world that each child may come to know of the ways  my motherly heart that anoints, heals and nurtures. 

My children need me.  My children need to know that they are loved without measure.  I come to open my children in heart and soul and body.  There are the many of my children who are closed to the truths within their own soul.  There are the many who know not the love that awaits them.

Janine, my child, the River flows towards the New Earth where each child shall walk with me and my Son and our God.  The grace of what we have is for all.  The grace of the River of the I Am is awaiting each child. 

My child, we walk to gather my children into the River of the I Am where its gentle and cleansing waters renew and nurture.  In renewal and nurture the heart opens and expands into the soul where the wisdom of God becomes exposed and understood.

We walk to gather my children, one child at a time, that each child may come to know of their unique value. Each soul has God's special seed placed within. We walk slowly and patiently and with fortitude for to witness the opening of one soul moves that soul to also walk in the ways of the witness to open another and then another and then another.  

Do not take lightly the walk we walk.  The child that opened in your yesterday has become opened to God and shall one day walk to open others for what is gained in the ways of the New Earth is being passed on.