God's Timing Grows You in Patience and Trust

Child, your heart holds much for each new day your heart expands to take in the more and more of  my heart that holds the love of my womb.  The River of the I Am flows that we may be mother and child. The River of the I Am flows to fill and nurture and gather all of God's children.

Come and be renewed on this the day of our Lord, God, the I Am.  I am graced to be your mother and mother to all.  I am graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am. I am graced to walk with you into the world to gather my children to me and to my Son.

This new day begins with you and me that you may feed and be filled.  This new day finds joy and peace and fortitude within you.  This new day finds you grown from your yesterday where your heart has expanded in love and only love.  Yes, my child, it is at times in your day that the way appears closed.  It is in these times that you are being grown in the ways of trust and patience.

Within your day, the way is often shown to you even when you see no way before you.  It is in these times that you must walk in trust and patience for to trust in patience is to walk the walk that knows you are allowing God to do His work even when it appears dark. 

Your yesterday saw you expand in the ways of trust and patience for you became patient and allowed God to root you in trust.  In God's timing the miracles were shown to you.  This is why, my child, trust and patience is grown within you this new day. Your yesterday showed you the ways of trust and patience.  Our Father works His miracles in His timing and you must walk in the faith and trust of His timing. By your yesterday, God's timing has grown you in patience and trust.  Be of gratitude this new day that you have been witness to God's miracles.