Judge Not Yourself That You May Not Judge Others

Child, let go.  Come into this Tabernacle naked and opened that I may fill all of you with the ways of my heart.  Leave all behind that you may gain all. 

My child, do you not know that our Father, the I Am, knows the all of you and loves you in all parts for He gave you Himself. He knows of your humanness by the walk of my Son, Jesus. Judge not yourself that you may not judge others for what you do to yourself affects others.  All are connected in the Body of God for all are of the same cloth.

When  you share the same cloth, my child, you share all of the gifts of our Father and you share all of the misguidedness that is of your humanness. Our Father knows you and loves you without measure. 

Today, Janine, take this lesson and allow it to root within you. Judge not any hair on your head and judge not any part of you for you must honor yourself as God honors you. Take in the joy and love of God who honors you for you are His. Taste His love in all you do this new day.