One Day There Shall be no Boundaries to Separate

 My child, lay down all that you may be freed from the noise that carries the callings of the outside world. While you are here at this Tabernacle the noise cannot be for we commune within the mystical body of the Light of my womb.  Come, be filled and be graced with my love that flows between us. I take in your love and your humanness and you take in my love that shall sustain you within the world on this new day.

Janine, I take you into my heart and away from the world.  My child, I take you into my heart within the River to fill you that we may enter the world armed with the love that shall sustain you in our walk.  The outside world and the mystical are meant to be of no boundaries. Man has made boundaries that separate themselves from God.  

I walk with you with no boundaries to separate.  I take you out into the world to attest to our walk of both the mystical and the physical. When the New Earth is established all shall see the glory of the release of the boundaries that separate.  

My child, while you are in your body you see me not in the physical but you see me in the mystical. I promise you in the next life you shall have both. You taste me this day and one day your earthly eyes shall also see me for the New Earth shall be established by God's hand. 

In God's timing all shall have what you have and that is access to the world of the Light that flows forth from the River of the I Am.  Come and  see with the eyes of your heart  Be still and taste the Light for it flows within and around and into the world that the New Earth may be established.