Taste Fortitude

 Janine, my child, come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune for I am your mother who moves you into the realm of the Light of my womb. I am your mother who nurtures you and attends to you. My love for you shall never die not shall I abandon you.  You cannot be separated from me for this is the gift and grace of our Father the I Am.

Today, my child, is of you and me. It is a day that shall allow me to hold you and protect you.  Your yesterday showed you patience and fortitude.  Even when  you felt the noise at your back you "chose" to give it to our Father, the I Am.

The lesson for this day is to taste fortitude for, with no matter the noise of your yesterday and with no matter the angst within you, you chose to say to the noise,  "Be gone." And to our Father you said, " I choose to trust you, my Father, that my prayers are being heard and responded to in your time and not mine."

You also were bold and said to our Father, "You have told me to trust in you and now I call on you to keep your word."  This, my child, is true faith for you gave God all even in the face of the want to tell God what to do.  Rather, you asked God to keep His word that your prayers are being heard. In that instant you were released of  your angst for what was thought to be yours alone became God's. 

Know that my Son, the Christ, is pleased with your trust for when you give Him your fears and concerns you release the need to feel you must walk alone. You never walk alone. Let those with ears to hear, hear.  To trust at  this depth is to know and taste the release of the need to walk alone. Fortitude in the ways of the River means to trust with patience.