Taste the Peace of My Son

Child, come and be with me as we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am where the Holy Spirit abides. Come and breathe in the beauty that awaits you as I fill you with my nurture that renews you.

Your need to be known is attended to.  Your need to be loved is attended to.  Your need to know me for I am your mother is graced here within the depths of the River of the I Am. All is made naked and known here.  Allow yourself to be taken deeper into the depths this new day.

Your lesson within this depth is to taste.  Do not become bound by words or noise.  Taste the peace that is within and without you for by the promise of my Son the Holy Spirit is within you and within the world. You cannot know peace within the mind.  You cannot know peace within the noise.

The peace that my Son has given you is the peace that is of the taste.  When you taste you leave behind the mind and the noise for to taste you must allow the Holy Spirit to flow in all of the spaces of your body.

Janine, you have learned to open the spaces where the Holy Spirit fills.  Within these spaces the body tastes peace. Ponder this peace for it cannot be grown through the mind or the noise.  The peace of my Son is within you through the workings of the Holy Spirit.