The Holy Spirit Flows with God's Precious Timing

Child, come and enjoy the peace and gentleness of this Tabernacle. Come and stay for as long as you need that you may be filled with the ways and love of my heart.  Our Father and God, the I Am, loves and protects as we commune within the River of the I Am.

This day finds you wrapped in my love and in the love of my Son who is present within and without through The Holy Spirit. Do not take lightly the ways of the Holy Spirit for by God's hand we are able to enter the world as one through the Holy Spirit.  By the Spirit all boundaries are broken that the Spirit may flow through all.  The Spirit of God is within us, my child, that we may walk and gather.

Taste the Spirit as we commune.  Taste the love that flows effortlessly between and through us and out into the world.  The Spirit flows with God's precious timing that His miracles may be seen and tasted in what you call "real time" within the inch and moment.

Janine, my child, stay awake today and take in God's timing in real time. I use your language to make known God's timing. Come and know we walk to bring the awareness that God, our Father, the I Am, is with us today and always. I come to use the language of love that is always of the new and of the old. The words may change but the meanings of God's love never changes.