Trust is Within Your Heart

 Child, come and allow the excitement of this new day to take you into my arms where we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Take note of the joy and peace in our communion.  Take note of the move from fear that I will abandon you to joy at the rise of this day for in the rise of this day your fear has been replaced with trust and joy.

Your being now finds joy where there was once fear that I would not be here and that all would be for naught. Your heart has learned to trust.  Your heart has learned that judgment and punishment are not of our Father, the I Am.

Even in the face of dread your heart has learned to trust. You have gained much in the ways of trust for you give to God the trust that He is within and without you. You give to God the trust that all may see the Kingdom with the yes.  You give to God all that we do in His name.

You give to God your trust that He is walking and working with you and through you as I, your mother, walk with you and though you for all of the River of the I Am walk as one in doing the will of God.

Trust, my child, is given in the ways of your choice that resides in the mind.   Trust is also given through your heart where the yes abides.  There shall be those who know not my Son or our Father in this world but shall know Him in the next. 

Trust is in the knowing that all shall make their choice with both the mind and the heart. Trust is the knowing that we touch others through the work of  the Holy Spirit of God that flows with and within and through us.  The arms of the Holy Spirit touch where we alone cannot. Trust cannot be of the mind alone but must also be of the heart where peace, joy, fortitude and faith are tasted. Trust, my child, is within your heart.