Without Words We Hear and Listen

Child, take the breath of your sign that you are letting go of all. Let go of all  that is within and without you that I may fill you on this new day.  Empty that you may make space for the Light of my womb to fill.  Take note of how beautiful is the breath that lets go and takes in its God.

Take in the love that is of my heart and of the I Am who allows us and graces us to be mother and child.  We commune in the presence of the Light of my womb who is of the Holy Trinity.  God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

By the breath that lets go you give your yes to the River of the I Am.  By the breath that lets go you are taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune.  By the breath that lets go you hear and taste me.

By this breath that brings you to me you are given the grace to take in all that is of the Garden of our Father.  The inch that we attend to each day moves you deeper and deeper into the realm of God's love.  Take in this new day that fills and anoints you.  You are given the blessing of new wisdom for you have moved deeper into the realm of God's love.  

Janine, you witness to me and you witness to my children.  Words of such need not be spoken for we walk within the Light that uses the Holy Spirit where words are not needed. Ponder this, my child, for we gather more without words that with words.  Without words we hear and listen. Without words we attend to.