Christ of the Cross Has Risen

 Child, I come to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and allow me to take you deep within the River of the I Am and drown you in the love and only love of my heart. Come and taste all that awaits you here within these depths.  Come and breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and breathe deeply and take in the Christ of the Cross that has Risen and conquered death. 

Child, your dream gave you view of a man who invited you to come and witness to the Christ on the Cross.  You understood not what he was asking for he used words that made you think this man was asking you to attend with him a journey to see a Christian superstar.

Janine, my child, the man who presented himself to you was an angel who offered you a meeting with the Christ on the Cross. You remembered him not but listened to him in the way of the witness.  You became confused as to he was.  Even though you remembered him not in the beginning you knew him for he was there with you so many years ago and he reminded you of that. 

I say to you, my child, that what appeared to be of the worldly was of the heavens. When you arrived at the  door of your past you gave this man much of your time to listen and hear of his travels within the world.  Others left you at this time that you may listen more intently to this man.  The dream came to show you the path of Christ on the Cross that has risen. 

Today, my child, the Christ on the Cross has risen.  Today, my child, your dream has reminded you that the Christ of the Cross has risen.  That, my child is what the dream has asked you to know.  Whether you witness to the Cross in a church or in the opened world matters not for it is in the witnessing that you pay homage to the Christ on the Cross that has risen.  Come and witness to the risen Christ on this Easter Sunday.