I Come Into the World By God's Design

 Child, come and enter this Tabernacle where you are freed from the noise that binds you to the outside world.  Come into this Tabernacle where there are no boundaries and where we commune in the mystical Waters of the River of the I Am.

God is the Light.  God is the Son and God is the Holy Spirit.  Our Father, the I Am,  is our God and Creator. I come into the world by the design of our God. I come into the world to walk with you that you may be of your design.

I come into the world through you by God's design.  By God's design the Holy Spirit flows through us to do the work of gathering God's children unto Him. I am the mother of God by God's design.

By God's design you walk and work to gather God's children with me.  You walk with me in the nakedness of your design. You walk with me in a nakedness that allows me to work through  you. Janine, my child,  you give yourself up to me that I and the Holy Spirit may work through you.

The way of your yes has opened you to your design. By God's design we shall enter the world as one on this new day to gather my children, one at a time, for to do so is to make each child known.  When a child becomes known to the witness the heart softens and in God's timing opens to the truth and the way.

Come and be filled with my love and nurture that we may walk into the world as one.