Make Room for Stillness and the Noise shall Flee

 Child, let go.  You are mine and I am with you no matter the noise that clangs at you.  Come to this Tabernacle and attend to your heart and soul.  Come and be calmed by the Living Waters of the River.  Come and flow with me in the communion of love and only love.

The noise attempts to shatter the truth.  The noise comes to take you from the truth.  Breathe in and take in what is here for you.  Taste the calming ways of my love.  Be nurtured with my heart that we may move into the world armed with the power of the River.  

Janine, my child, it is of ease to be of the River when all in the outside world flows easily. It is of much greater need of fortitude when the noise clangs all around you.  Know this, my child, the noise cannot overtake you. The clanging noise wishes to have you believe it can overtake you.  It cannot take you from me nor can it destroy what we have.

Janine, my child, the noise becomes so loud you fear you cannot hear me.  I make myself known in all things big and little.  Come to me and be still no matter the noise and there I Am. You must retreat from the noise when it threatens you. You cannot war with the noise. 

 Come and in stillness the noise cannot be.  In stillness the noise cannot find a home for in stillness the noise flees. In stillness peace reigns.  In too much activity the noise lives.  This is the lesson this day.  Make room for stillness and the noise shall flee.