My Son Shall Walk You Into the Celebration

 Child, come and attend to your heart and soul for you are in need of your mother.  Come and allow me to hold you.  Come and allow your heart to take in my love for you.

This day finds you in pain and sorrow for the loss of one is the loss of all. Your dream has shown you that you are not alone. Your dream has shown you the way to my Son, the Light.  You walked in preparation for the day of the celebration where my Son would not forget you nor would He abandon you.  He knew you well and knew the day and the hour of the celebration and promised to come to you and take you into the celebration. 

Janine, my child, your life is being lived in my name for we walk as one.  Your life is being lived in each new day with no matter the noise.  Your life is being lived in love and the way of the witness.

Come and know that in God's timing you shall enter the celebration of entrance into Eternity.  Though you may not know the hour or the day you know my Son shall walk you into the celebration. Take in the power of your dream for it shall sustain you all the days of your life.