One Day The River of the I Am Shall overtake all Evil

 Child, this is a new day and I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle for we become as one as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where your yes takes us. Come, my little one, and taste the love that I have for you.

As a mother you hold yours dear to your heart.  As a mother you gave birth to your children who shall one day know Eternity. As mother to all I love my children with no measure for my love flows in the many directions of God's will. As mother to all I come to gather my children unto Eternity where love shall reign forever. 

Love within the River of the I Am combines all of the yes into a power far beyond the noise that works to separate. One day, my child, the yes of those within the River shall overtake the evil and noise within the world. When that day arrives the New Earth shall be established. 

I give you view of the evil that must be overtaken. I give you this view, my child, not to give you fear but to give you hope for I show you the sword of love that shall conquer evil and sin.  Know that as we gather the one, the one shall become the many. Come and be of peace and know this day shall gather the one that the many may come to know me and the Light of my womb.