Take in the Wisdom of this Tabernacle

 Child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle that you and I may commune for we are mother and child by the design of our Father and God, the I Am. Come and take in the love of my heart as well as the Light that flows within you and without.  Take note of the view from this holy place that shows you how much you are loved. Take in the wisdom that flows forth from this Tabernacle. 

Take in the view from this Tabernacle that you may see all as one within God's love and plan. Take in the view from this holy space where the outside world takes on the hue of God's colors.  Take in the view of God's flowers and the scent of His heavenly Garden.

Janine, on this new day of God's creation, take in how much you are loved for God has given you much in the wisdom of this holy place.  When you become still, let go of the noise and become aware that the noise counters God's wisdom, you have begun the journey into the depths of the River of the I Am where God's wisdom reigns. 

And so, my dearest child, allow this day to take you on its journey from the view of this Tabernacle and all will be seen through the eyes of my heart and the eyes of the Light that flows forth from this Tabernacle.  

Take in all that is of my heart and when you are filled we shall move into the outside world from the view of this Tabernacle where all shall be seen through the golden hue of God's colors.  Come, be filled that we may fill through you. Such a gift is of your God.