The Holy Spirit Enters the Space Made by Kindness and Love

 Child of mine, you are mine and loved beyond measure. Come and be filled.  Let us commune this new day within the great love of the River of the I Am.

The many of my children know me not nor know the beauty and grace of this holy place and space. The many of my children long for love but cannot even name it for there is much pain that closes the door to love. The many of my children learn to close the heart where pain and sorrow and hate and bigotry abide.

Let us be of prayer this new day and as we walk let our arms reach out to those placed before us.  Let us reach out in kindness and non judgment to those placed before us.  Let us love and only love where God's Holy Spirit enters the powerful space made by love and only love.  My child, there is a space made in love that is greater and more powerful than any weapon of war.  The Holy Spirit gathers and harnesses this power to overcome all that closes the hearts of men.

Walk with me this day where I shall show you the path to love and only love where patience, kindness and non judgment create the space for the Holy Spirit to do its work to gather all of God's children into the River of the I Am that flows towards the New Earth.