The Holy Spirit is Love and Cannot be Contained

 My child, my love, come and be taken that you may give.  Come and be emptied that you may be filled.  Come and allow me to drown you within the depths of the River of the I Am where you shall live.

Janine, my child, let us commune.  let us taste the ways of mother and child. Be filled. Be safe. Be free to be. Within this Tabernacle all is slowed that you may take in my love and my nurture. 

The lesson of this new day is to take in all that surrounds you and all that is within you for we are one within the mystical world of our Father, the I Am.  Take in the flow of the River that becomes pure joy as it flows within us and through us and into the world for the mystical flows with no boundaries to bind.

Take in the love of the River that has no boundaries. By its very nature God's love is simple and this love has no boundaries.  Taste the ways of no boundaries. 

Janine, this new day finds you deeper into the realm of the River of the I Am.   This new day asks only that you allow love to flow within and without you with no boundaries. 

The noise casts the illusion that there are boundaries to separate and bind.  I say to you clearly that love has no such boundaries for love flows with the mystical ways of our Father, our God, the I Am. Love of this depth erases all perceived boundaries.

Take in the flow this new day and taste the ancestors that flow with you. Take in the lesson that love has no boundaries. The Holy Spirit is love and flows as the wind that cannot be contained.