The Noise is as the Serpent

 Child, come and be filled with the mystical within the River of the I Am.  Come and allow yourself to be taken by my heart that holds you and nurtures you that you may know how much you are loved. The world may deny you but I and the Light shall never deny you.

Come, rest and know me.  Come, be still and take in the ways of love and only love.  Janine, my child, the world makes heavy what the River makes light.  You cannot be unburdened by the noise without the power of the River of the I Am.

Let us pray on this new day as one.  Let us pray that my children may be unburdened by the noise. I walk with you into the world to make known what is being hidden by the noise.  Your dream showed you the noise that lurks in hidden places. The noise placed itself in your room and pretended it was not there. You told the witness, "Shall we pretend the noise is not here or shall we just let it know we see it's hiddenness."

My dear child, the man who came into your room was Jesus who came to awaken you in your yesterday. 

Today,  Janine, is a new day.   Know that as we move deeper into the River of the I Am the noise becomes as the serpent who makes temptings to pull you away from the truth. Jesus came to awaken you to the temptings of the noise.