The Walk of the Elder

Child, I come to carry you into the River of the I Am on this new day of our Lord.  Come and take in the depths of the River of the I Am where the Light of my womb abides.  Come and commune with me in the presence of our Father, the I Am.  Come, be still and taste the Light.

You ask how shall we be in this new day?  Janine, we walk this new day in the ways of mother and child.  By God's design we shall walk with the Light, the Spirit of God.  God is one with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Take in the expansion of your heart from your yesterday for you have learned to slow your entire being that you may taste more deeply and that you may walk the walk of the elder.

When you slow all down you taste all the more.  When you slow all down you encounter God's love within each inch and moment.  When you slow all down the wisdom flows forth from your being for you are able to hear from the depths of your soul that is in communion with God.

The walk of your yesterday gave you view of the way of the elder. Janine, my child, when you walk from the depths of the River of the I Am wisdom flows through you and into the world.  When you slow all down you take the time to ignite the elder that flows from deep within you for you are of the River of the I Am where wisdom abides.

The walk of the Elder is the walk from the depths of the River of the I Am where wisdom abides and where you are able to hear and witness to the wisdom of God.  When you walk slowly the wisdom rises up into your breath and mouth that you may speak God's wisdom.

Let us walk into the world this day knowing each inch and moment provides the gifts of God's wisdom for we walk from the depths of the River of the I Am where wisdom lives.  Come, and be the elder rather than the old.