The Ways of Angels

Child, allow your being to let go that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and commune with me for I fill you and nurture you and place my heart within yours.  

This new day gains you much grace for we commune within this Tabernacle.  We are on Holy ground, my child. Do not take lightly this filling for it shall sustain you more than any food in the outside world.

Our Father and God, the I Am, graces us in the ways of mother and child. What I come to do for you I come to do for all of my children. My nurture gains you much in the ways of peace, trust, fortitude and love.

Janine, my child, the lesson on this day is simple. Be still. Be quiet.  Take in my love in this our quiet time.  Words cannot describe this time for this filling is beyond words. My food fills you as well as gains you much of the wisdom that flows forth from the River of the I Am. To begin each day in communion with me feeds you with the food of life.  To begin each day in communion with me cloaks you in my love and carries you into the world as an angel of God.

I take you into the world to attest to the ways of angels for the angel is the witness of God who is filled with the Holy Spirit and who has no need of the self righteous ego. The self righteous ego called the Adam and Eve mind is in direct opposition to the angel for it sees itself above its God. I shall show you the ways of angels on this new day. The angel walks in selflessness for it has been filled with the Holy Spirit. 

This Tabernacle fills you, my child, that you may walk with me in the ways of the angel for to be God's angel you must be filled with His Spirit. In simplicity you are filled that you may fill and be the angel of witness to our Father and God, the I Am.