The Wonderment of Time

 Child, come into this Tabernacle and be made whole for we commune as one in the presence of all of the River of the I Am. We are mother and child by the grace of God.  We are mother and child within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

When you come to me you let go of the boundaries that bind you to the noise and to the outside world. When you come to me I fill and attend to you in all parts. When you come to me you are renewed in love and only love.

The lesson of this day is the wonderment of time. Time in the outside world predicts the day and night for it flows within its boundaries.  You can be assured that your night turns into day. I say to you that no such boundaries of time exist within the River of the I Am.

I take you into the depths of the River and you taste the lack of time for the rapture holds no such boundary. You taste the loosening of boundaries for there is no up or down.  There is no sky or air to bind you within the rapture. You describe the rapture where there are no time restraints to bind.

And so, my child, this is the way of the River of the I am where there are no boundaries that bind time, day or night to you.  When you enter Eternity there is no measure of time, day or night, nor boundaries such as up and down, nor air or sky to bind.  Ponder the ways of the heavens for the boundaries that tie you to the earth shall cease and your spirit will be freed.