Trust in God's Covenant With His People

 Child, let go and be still in your heart and body that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. I am your mother who loves the all of you with no reservations.  I am your mother who loves you with no judgments.

This new day finds us in communion with all of the River for all are awakened to my heart and to the Light of my womb. Janine, my child, you cannot have one without the other for mother and child are held close in God's eyes. 

The mystical within the River adds much grace and love that flows within you and without. To gain this grace and love within the River is to long to have it flow out into the world.  The lesson for this day is simple, my child, and that is to love me and the Light of my womb with all of your heart and soul where all is taken over by the will of our God and Father, the I Am.

To love me is to love the Light of my womb.  To love the Light of my womb is to love me for I have given birth to the Light, the Lamb, the Christ. Love within the River expands and grows and learns to take in love and only love that then gives out love and only love.

Love conquers all sin and evil.  The lesson is simple but the walk is often difficult for the noise asks you to believe that evil is more powerful than love.  My child, I say this loudly to you that you may know the truth that love will one day conquer all evil. Trust in the covenant God has made with his people.