Weep for Mine Who Have No One to Weep for them

 Child, come and know the love of my heart and the love of the Light of my womb.  Come and be filled to overflowing for when you are filled you are prepared to fill. Come and rest in this our precious time for you come to me to attend to your soul and I come to attend to you in all parts.

Your dream gave you view of the loss of another who in turn cried for another.  Janine, my child, the tears within your dream were of acknowledgment and acceptance of the need to allow tears to be shed for another as well as for yourself.  You shed tears as witness to another as well as tears for yourself. 

My child, your tears are shed for yourself and others for you are all of one cloth. Do not stop the tears for they are shed for others as well as for yourself.  All are of the band of humankind.  Your tears are being shed for me as I ask you to weep for mine who have no one to weep for them.

Come and know you are mine today and always.  Tears for another are of the witness.  Come and dance in the sun this day and know that both tears and joy are of my heart. Tears are for those who need their mother and joy is the knowing that all will be made whole in God's timing.