What We Have Flows Through Your Countenance

 Child, it is by this Tabernacle that we walk and commune in the ways of mother and child. Our yes has gained us much grace for by God's design we shall live in God's Garden forever.  You choices here do not end, my child, for God's gifts shall attend you forever.

Come and allow me to take you even deeper on this new day. Come and taste the ways of Eternity that grace your being.  Janine, breathe in all that is here for you.  The gentleness, softness, joy and rapture of this time shall sustain you for this filling is of God's love that flows forth from the River of the I Am.

Allow this rapture to fill and sustain you.  This filling has nothing to do with words. Without words your entire being is taking in all that is of this depth. 

Janine, my child, you are aware that this rapture is of the mystical that has no words.  At this depth you cannot describe with words what flows through your entire being.  Come, be still and take in what God has graced you with.

All that can be said is that boundaries cease to exist within the void.  Your being loses its boundaries within the void and you flow effortlessly. You flow with and within your God for the two of you were never really separated.  You are reunited with God's seed within you and God for what was closed has been opened.

Stay, be filled and when you are filled we shall walk into the world and seek to open the seed within others.  You cannot take another to this depth with words but you can show the way through our communion for what we have flows through your countenance.  Janine, you wear me just as you wear your clothing.  You wear me for you wear my joy, peace and faith. You wear me for you wear my hope that carries God's Covenant into the world. You wear me for you witness with me to one of mine, one at a time.

.