What You Must Do To Be Mine

 Child, I ask why you come to me in this way each day? Your love for me is known and I know your answer before you speak.  So, my child, know that I know your heart and your soul for you have given to me the all of you.  Janine, my child, come and be of my heart that fills and nurtures you in all parts.

You ask me to teach you of the ways of my love.  There within your heart I have placed myself.  To be mine you must come to know the pain of the Cross. To be mine is to taste the ways of the sins of man and yet love as my Son who asked forgiveness for all sin as He was dying on the Cross . He came as man to know you in all parts. To be mine is to be humbled by the choice of my Son to die for you.

To be mine is to witness and taste the death of  my Son. He became the Lamb and gave Himself up that you may live.

To be mine, my child, is to witness to the pain in my heart for all of my children who know me not.  To be mine is to witness to the joy of being mother to all. To be mine is to know I love greatly and I feel the pain of my children greatly. You cannot be mine and not know both.

To be mine is to know the Resurrection. To be mine is to taste the peace as promised by my Son. To be mine, my child, is to taste all that I taste. And so, my child, to be mine you must taste the life, walk, death and Resurrection of my Son. This, my child, is what you must do to be mine.