Your Walk Holds the Story of My Son

 Child, come and be still of heart that you may hear me.  Be still in mind that your hands may write my words.  Enter this Tabernacle empty that I may fill you with my love and nurture.  I come to fill you with the Light and ways of the River of the I Am. 

Today is anew with all that awaits you at this Tabernacle.  Your joy and trust are expanded for your yesterday was walked in the will of God.  Janine, my child, the path is simple and faithful for you, even when the noise of the outside world is so loud and clanging at you.

My child, there are parts of the noise that clang louder than others.  I walk with you through the noise that knows your pained past where angst is held within your body and where the noise is loudest. The noise has much to do with your pained past for there are daily remembrances of the wounds that bound you.  In these remembrances the wounds break open and your body tastes the old wounds.

Your courage to walk with me through the noise where you give all to the Light of  my womb is known.  Janine, when we walk in the inch and moment the noise of the past will rise.  But know this, we walk through the noise together that the Light may shine on all of it. The wounds that continue to bind you to the past are being healed with the balm of my heart one at a time.

Know that as we walk each day, whether it be through the noise or through the joy or through the pain of the past we walk together with and within the Light of the River of the I Am where all is being written into the Book of Life.  Know that each wound holds  the story of my Son for He was born and walked the Earth tasting each wound and each sin that causes wounds. Your walk holds the story of my Son.