Come and Open to the Seed of Your God

 Child, come.  Come and rest yourself in my arms that hold you in the mystical ways of the River of the I Am. I take you into the depths of the River to calm and fill and attend to you with the all of me.  I give you myself that you may firstly know my love.  As you are filled with my love you taste the freedom to be of your design.

Your design is to be here with me in communion.  Your design is to let go and allow yourself to be taken into the depths of your own heart and soul where I and the River abide.

Your designed to love and only love for when the boundaries of the outside world give way to the mystical realm of the River of the I Am you are freed from the noise and opened to the seed of God that is within your very depths.

On this new day fret not the mystical.  Fret not those that would judge you for speaking of the mystical realm of the seed of your soul.  Walk with me in the courage and fortitude of your true design that is in communion with me and my Son, the Christ. 

On this new day know this Tabernacle shall always be here for you. Know that you may call up this Tabernacle from the depths of your heart and soul.  Come, be still and take in the beauty of this moment. When you are filled we shall walk into the outside world as one that my children may be fed.  What I do for you I come into the world to do for all of  my children.