Come and Taste the Mystical Body of God

Child, come and let go of yourself.  Come and with the breath let go of all that you may attend to your heart and soul on this new day. Come and as you take in this breath I shall take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Take note that it matters not the intensity of the noise that clangs at you.  What is of matter is that you come to me with your intent and yes. What is of matter is that you come to me at this Tabernacle. 

Janine, my child, you are lost and hunger for the truth and the way. The noise clangs at you.  To be of this depth you must lose yourself that you may gain the more and more of your God. 

I take you into the depths of the River and aid you in the letting go of all.  To give up and lose all within the noise is to gain all within the River where the mystical body of God abides. 

The outside world matters not within these depths for we are of the mystical world.  Janine, my child, we shall enter the outside world when you are filled and prepared to walk with me in renewal, fortitude and patience. You must be filled that you may fill.

Come, stay, be still and know how much you are loved. Be still, listen and hear the song I sing to you. Be still of body and heart and taste the mystical that flows between us, When you are filled let us walk into the world as one to gather my children into the River of the I am.  For this moment and inch take in all that is here for you. Come and taste the mystical body of God.