Come Into the River and Know My Son

 Child, come and breathe in the love of this Tabernacle. Be still and take in my heart that carries you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the presence of all of the yes. As I take you into the depths, take note of the noise that leaves you for it cannot abide here.

Janine, your hands become mine here within these depths.  Your heart grows as we move into the depths of the River.  Your heart hears me within these depths.  You taste the Light here within these depths.

What I do for you I come to do for all of my children.  You cannot guide where you have not been guided.  As you move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am you are being prepared to guide others. 

Your heart guides for it is guided by my heart. Your countenance guides for it tells of love and only love. Your ability to be of the witness is of the River for the Light of my womb guides all of the yes.

You hear the soft voice of my Son within these depths. You hear and taste the Lamb that has died for you. Janine, I take into the depths of the River of the I Am each day that you may move deeper and deeper where your God abides.  The mystical is within you at your very depths.  

As each day passes you are prepared all the more to move deeper into the River.  With each depth you gain the more and more that you may hear and taste the walk of my Son. My Son lived and died so that you may be in relationship with Him. Come and question.  Come and listen.  Come into the depths of the River of the I Am and know my Son in intimacy.