Do Not Shy Away from the Truths of the Covenant

 Child, come and let go that I may fill you. Come and know how much you are loved for in this holy Tabernacle we commune in the timeless and loving ways of the River of the I Am. Place all that is of the outside world aside and allow me to take you into the depths of the River where all is slowed in the timeless ways of the River of the I Am.

What we have in this holy space of this Tabernacle is of the timeless mystical ways of the River of the I Am.  Janine, the world will one day give up its boundaries and enter the timeless ways of the River of the I Am for the River flows towards the New Earth. The New Earth shall see all those of the yes.

The New Earth is of the promises of the Covenant between God and all men. Our Father and God, the I Am, has given us the River of the I Am that flows in patience and fortitude. The River flows with God's promises that Eternity shall abide within the New Earth where all men of the yes shall walk with my Son openly.

Janine, my child, you shall walk with me and my Son and our God for these are the promises of the Covenant.  Do not shy away from this truth for we walk to gather my children into the River where they shall see their God. Do not shy away from the truths of the River of the I Am.  

Do not shy away from my words of love and only love for my words rise up from your depths when you stay in the inch and moment where the noise has no place to cling. Come and be of the freedom of the River of the I Am where the mystical body of God guides us.