Expansion of your Heart is the Gift of Your Yes

 Child, you come to me at this Tabernacle that you may be filled with my heart.  I attend to you and fill you that you may know love and only love.  I come to attend to you that you may expand and grow in the ways of the River of the I Am.

Janine, here within this Tabernacle you grow and expand rather than wither and die. You grow in God's wisdom for you are taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where wisdom, truth of God's ways and the peace of my Son abide.

As you are taken deeper and deeper you become the less and less of the noise and become more and more of my heart.  Take in all that is here for you at this depth.  Take in the love of my Son.  Hear Him.  Hear me.  We commune as one for the Light reigns in me.  The Light is within you.  

On this new day walk with me in the patience and fortitude of the River of the I Am where my Son's Light and the Holy Spirit abide. Walk with me knowing the Light flows through you for the yes of your heart makes clear your love for God.

Your yesterday gave to God all that your today may find the Light deeper within you. Take in the lesson of expansion where your heart expands each new day even into Eternity.  Expansion is the gift of your yes. I gave my yes to be the mother of the Light.  Come and let us walk in the brightness of the Light, the Lamb.