Give to God the Space to Work Through You

 Janine, my child, let go and come to me at this Tabernacle that frees you from the noise.  Come and know the peace that reigns here.  Come and allow me to take you deep within the depths of the River of the I Am. You are in need of your mother.  I come to fill you with the ways of my heart that love you without measure.

The voice of my Son is with us. Be still, cling to me and hear His voice within.  You have opened to the depths of the River where you hear the soft and loving voice of my Son who shows Himself in all things.

Be still and listen for you must come to trust the soft voice that speaks to you from the depths of your own soul.  Janine, fear attempts to grab at you for the world cannot make understood what only the River of the I Am can. Your yesterday saw you love differently for you allowed yourself to be released from the noise where Jesus lives. 

Janine, in your yesterday you gave witness to the loving ways of my Son who asked you to step aside that His work may be done through you.  My Son showed you how peace permeates your entire being when you let go and cease the need to do God's work alone.  You need not do the work of God.  All you need do is give your yes and step aside and watch the miracles that flow forth. When you step aside and give to God the Space, the noise is placed behind you which allows God to work through you.

Yes, my child, you hear the soft voice that asks you to move in the back that He may move into the forward and show you the way. Jesus is showing you the ways of His walk on the earth. He walked the earth that you may know how to love and only love.  What you witnessed to is the truth and the way.