Hear the Voice of My Son Who Calls Out to You

 Child, today is of you and me and the Light of my womb, my Son, your Savior.  Today is of another rising of the sun where we shall walk in the presence of our Father, the I Am.

Firstly, my child, come and be still and be filled and know the truth of God's love that loves with no judgment or boundaries. Come and take in my attention and nurture. Take in the love of my Son.

The world must come to know what you know and have what we have for I Am the mother of God who comes into the world to give witness to the ways of the River of the I Am.  My Son lives within you for the Kingdom of God is within.  

Today is a day to be filled with love and only love.  As I prepare you to walk into the world armed with the love of  my womb, know that you are armed with the power of the River of the I Am that is more powerful than any sword of the outside world.

The sword of the outside world kills while the sword of the powerful River of the I Am opens the heart with the power of love and only love. The sword of love carries greater power than any other force for God's love pierces the heart and rather than kill it gives life. 

Janine, the many of my children scoff at such news, but I say to you in a loud and clear voice, there is greater power within the River of the I Am than any worldly sword.  Ponder my words for it is of Eternity to be pierced by God's sword that gives life and opens the Kingdom to the one pierced.  You have been pierced by God's love and Eternity awaits you. 

Let us walk to pierce the hearts of my children that they may come to know their God and walk with my Son into Eternity. My Son, Jesus, comes into the world to walk you into Eternity.  Pay heed to His voice that calls out to you in love and only love.