I Abide Within Your Heart

 Child, I am here. I await your attendance to this Tabernacle that we may commune within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Come and take in my love and my nurture.  Come and take in all that awaits you here.

This day is anew.  You are being renewed in love and only love. You are being renewed in faith and trust and fortitude.

I come to love and not judge.  I come to gather and not separate.  I come with the peace of my Son that never wages war. I come to slow hearts that they may hear the soft voice of  my Son. I come to carry you within my heart and hold and love with the intensity of the River of the I Am.

I come to show the way to Eternity that flows through one's own heart.  Do not doubt what we have that flows through your heart and soul where I abide.  I am your mother who abides within your heart for this is the path to the truths of God. 

The Holy Spirit of God flows within the deepest parts of your heart and soul.  In your yesterday you learned that judgment is of folly for it separates rather than gathers.  In that instant you were given the view of folly and the view of God's ways.  

Come and gather where separation ceases. Come and end the folly of judgment.  Hold this awareness on this new day for in the silence of heart the folly of judgment is exposed.