In Emptiness you are Filled

 Child, come and be known. Come and know my love for you.  Come and commune with me within the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and taste the peace as promised by my Son.

The lesson for this day is to take in what is here for you.  Take in the inch and moment of this Tabernacle for it renews and fills and gains you the grace to move into the day with me. 

Take in the wonderment of this moment. Take in the shedding that occurred within your sleep.  Take in the lightness that the shedding has gained you.

Janine, my child, take in this emptiness that you may be filled.  Take in the air that breathes in the Holy Spirit that shall make light your day. Your sleep was of great shedding. 

Your sense of nothingness shall now be filled with the love of the River of the I Am. Let this filling flow through all your pores.  Yes, my child, your sleep caused much in the way of the need to shed what is of the noise, but know this, there is wonderment all about you for what was decayed has been shed.

Come and be still and be filled and when you are filled we shall walk into the outside world filled with the love of mother and child where all is made clear and understood within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.