In the Stillness of Heart My Son Abides

 Child, come into this Tabernacle and I shall take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the Living Waters and in the presence of all of the yes. This new day finds us in the great love of our Father, the I Am.  This new day finds us in communion with the Light, the Lamb, my Son.

Taste the lack of boundaries here within the depths of the River.  Taste the gentle ways of love and only love that controls or judges never. Love at this level tastes Eternity.  You may not see my Son but you taste Him and hear Him.

Janine, my child, as you move deeper into the River you see and taste with a newness that is of my Son.  Taste the voice of the stillness within the Light.  Taste the voice that is in the stillness of the dark.  Taste the voice of stillness that is within your heart and soul for it is here that Jesus speaks.  It is here that peace places itself for the heart and soul are those parts that taste love and only love and taste the promises of the Covenant.

It is here within your heart and soul that wisdom abides.  It is here that you taste the truth of the Gospels.  It is here that you hear just how love and only love sounds. 

In your yesterday you heard the voice of love and only love for there within your heart there was the stillness that hears even within the noise. Do not doubt, my child, all that is within you. The boundaries within the outside world become the thinner and thinner as you move deeper into the depths of the River, for in God's plan the inner and outer worlds shall meet in the New Earth where you shall see Jesus.  For now, know that you taste and hear Him in the stillness of your heart. In the stillness of heart my son abides.