Jesus Makes Himself Known Within the Soft Breeze

 Child, hear me and hear the voice of the River of the I Am where we commune on this new day. We are mother and child and you hear and taste the mystical within the River. Come and take in all that awaits you.

When my Son walked the Earth He taught of love.  He loved and taught love. The lesson this day is to walk with the soft breeze of my Son that speaks to you.  The soft breeze touches all with no intent to injure.  The soft breeze awakens you to the voice of my Son who touches all with no intent to injure. 

The voice in your walk of yesterday was the soft voice of my Son who spoke to you in the intimacy of the soft breeze.  The touch of my Son was in the soft breeze that spoke of not wanting you to be of the rigid boundaries of the world.  Rather, my Son spoke to you of wanting you to walk each step with Him in an intimacy that gives and receives love. 

Just as the breeze touches you in an intimacy of touch, so too, my child, Jesus wishes to walk with you in the intimacy of touch.  Touch all around you and know Him.  Touch all in the ways of the soft breeze that invades never but touches all.

When you can speak as the soft breeze you shall know my Son who makes Himself known in softness.  Jesus always walks with you inviting you to speak with Him and touch Him.  My son asks only that you befriend Him in the softness of the inch and moment.

My Son asks you to let go of the rigid and legalistic boundaries made by man that separate rather than join together.  My Son asks you to join Him in a walk of intimacy where you touch and speak to Him rather than merely follow legalistic rules. To come to know Jesus is to come to know He walks not by rigid rules but by love that shows itself in the inch and moment.