Keep Your Heart Opened and All Shall be Made Clear

 Child, come and love as I love.  Come and witness as I witness. Come and be filled with my heart that you may be of my heart on this new day. As each day rises you are filled and renewed in the ways of my heart that is of the River of the I Am.

Janine, you must attend to your soul each new day for the noise is caustic and eats away at love and resolve.  My heart and the Light of my womb renew and fill within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am where all of the yes walk with us to carry love and only love into the world. 

Your ancestors are close to you for the River carries all of the yes past and present.  It is of no matter the sins of you or your ancestors for the Lamb has freed all from the bonds of the misguidedness and blindness of the Earth. What is of matter is the choice to choose Eternity or not.

The yes is a choice to love and learn from my Son in the ways of love and only love.  The lesson this new day is to choose to walk with me and my Son.  Carry your heart into each inch and moment in the opened position and all shall be made clear for the Living Waters of the River of the I Am flow through the opened heart making all clear and understood in the ways of love and only love.

My Son knows how caustic the noise is, Janine.  My Son knows the ways of the noise and walks with you to keep your heart opened to Him that you may hear the good news of love and only love where the noise cannot bear to be. Love and only love is a barrier that keeps the noise at bay.

Listen and you shall hear the noise take its place in the rear of you while love and only love shall be within and in the fore.  Come and be of the joy that is within your heart this new day.