My Son Walked the Earth That Love May Destroy Evil

 Child, come, let go and empty as you enter this Tabernacle that you may be filled.  Come and taste my love, attention and renewal.  Your body and soul need to be nurtured, loved and renewed. Your body and soul long for love, nurture and relationship with the One, our Father and God, the I Am.

I come into the world with you and through  you in simplicity.  I do not come to complicate and make confusing. I come in the simplicity of love and nurture and relationship for this is the way of the Light of my womb. 

My Son walked the Earth to make simple what has been complicated by man. My Son walked the Earth to begin the walk into Eternity for all. My Son walked the Earth that love may one day destroy evil.

My Son walked the earth not in the glory of an earthly kingdom, but rather, He walked in the ways of the lowly that all may come to know God does not make one above another.

My Son walked the Earth to show that wisdom, compassion, love and peace are the gifts of the yes to God. My Son walked the Earth to give the truth of our Father and God, the I Am.

Take in all that is of my Son within the River of the I Am for it is by the River of the I Am that all shall be made clear unto the New Earth. Do not doubt that your prayers are being attended to for Jesus, the Lamb, hears all and attends to all of your prayers.