The Folly of Gathering Possessions

 Child, come and allow me to take into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and commune with me for we are mother and child in the precious presence of our Father and God, the I Am.  Our Father, the I Am, has given us Himself that we may know how precious we are.

Never lose sight of how precious you are.  In your dream you saw much in the ways of the fruits of seeking only the "things" of the outside world.  All those things within your dream became nothing more than a heap of trash that decayed. Your beauty and preciousness never decays for it comes from your being and not your possessions.

Janine, my child, stay awake to the folly of gathering only possessions of the outside world.  Pay attention to the gathering of hearts rather than the gathering of things.  Things do not gain you the peace as promised by my Son.  Things gain you only things that shall one day decay. All things that are not of God shall decay.

Your body will decay but your heart and soul shall live forever.  Do not doubt the promises of the Covenant with your God. With your yes to God you shall live forever. You need not be of perfection for God is the only perfection.  His love shall sustain you. Things can never sustain you.