What was Death Became Life

 Child, make yourself empty and let go into my arms here within this Tabernacle.  Come and I shall take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are filled and attended to.  Come and know my love for you as we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Come and take in the lesson for this new day. To bear witness is to show God's love in each inch and moment.  To be with another as death approaches is to witness another pass into the Light with my Son. I and my Son and all ancestors take great care to welcome another into Eternity.

Do not doubt that I and my Son and all of your ancestors shall welcome you into Eternity with great joy. Your dream showed you the way of passing for what appeared to be a death in hopelessness became a journey into life. Those around you felt you could not hear or see and yet you saw and heard everything. 

Your night also showed you that Jesus took you in prayer and gave you the peace of rapture.  What was death became life. Honor this day for it gains you the lesson of death into life. Your night has shown you the sovereignty Jesus has over all noise and in the end all noise shall cease.